This app (hereinafter the “App“) is provided by Bayer Animal Health GmbH (hereinafter “us” or “we”). For further information regarding the provider of the App, please refer to our imprint.
A. Handling of personal data
In the following we wish to provide you with information on how we handle your personal data when you use our App. Unless otherwise indicated in the following chapters, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data results from the fact that such handling is required to make available the functionalities of the App as requested by you (Art. 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation
1. Using our App
In order to make available to you the services of our App, it will transfer the following data to us via Google Analytics, which we will analyze, every time you use our App:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Operating system information
- Device type
- Language settings, version of app
- App screen accessed
No processing of personal data by us. We do not have access to your personal data. Any processing of your personal data is done on your device only.
I. App Analytics
On our App we use Google Analytics, an analytics service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google will analyze your use of our App on our behalf in order for us to be able to better understand how you use this App, which enables us to improve this App according to our customers’ interests. The information collected by Google in connection with your use of our App (e.g. content of our App visited by you, your language settings, your operating system, your screen resolution, etc.) will be transmitted to a server of Google in the US, where it will be stored and analyzed. The respective results will then be made available to us in anonymized form. Your usage data will not be connected to your full IP address during this process. We have activated on our App the IP anonymizing function offered by Google, which will delete the last 8 digits (type IPv4) or the last 80 bits (type IPv6) of your IP address. Moreover, Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures that an adequate level of data protection is maintained with respect to the processing of data by Google in the US.
B. Information regarding your rights
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by us;
- Right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling , unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority;
- You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to the contact indicated below.
For any questions you may have with respect to data privacy, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our company data protection officer at the following address:
Group Data Protection Officer
D. Amendment of Privacy Statement
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Updates of our Privacy Statement will be published on our App. Any amendments become effective upon publication on our App. We therefore recommend that you regularly visit the site to keep yourself informed on possible updates.
Last updated: 26 March 2018